This weekend Woopy had a play date with my cousin’s dog to tire them out – as they’re both young puppies, they’re constantly full of energy! I took them both to the park and came back more tired than them, after repeatedly untangling their leads and being dragged around as they chased each other and every dog that passed us. But it was fun and we all enjoyed it.
At home, they were still full of beans so I put them in the garden with their toys, made myself a cup of tea, and used the bit of quiet to make these lovely muffins. I had a girlie night planned at my friends and a meeting in work – muffins were a must!
To make 12 of these lovely raspberry and white chocolate muffins, you will need:
- 3 eggs
- 100g caster sugar
- 300g plain flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 75g melted butter
- 150g natural low fat yoghurt
- Raspberries – I used a 300g tin with the juice drained
- 100g White chocolate chips
- Extra white chocolate to decorate
- Mix the eggs, sugar, flour, baking powder, butter and yoghurt with a whisk until the mixture is smooth.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and raspberries until they’re evenly mixed in the batter.
- In a muffin tin, fill 12 paper cases with the mixture and pop in the oven at 180 until they’re golden or a knife comes out clean when you pierce the centre.
- Allow the muffins to cool. When they have, melt a few cubes of white chocolate in the microwave for about 30 seconds. Dip a spoon in the chocolate and drizzle across all the muffins to make them look extra delicious!
I’m working on downloadable recipe cards at the moment as I had a lot of people last week who seemed really keen to have them! So watch this space.
If you make these, let me know if you enjoyed them! Comment below or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org!