Welcome to Blogmas Day 9!
Today has been a bit of a mad day between getting the house straight and going to work! So I’ve finally sat down with a mug of tea and Maltesers, and woopy found this an acceptable space to play… of course!
So I managed to steal a few pictures and today’s blogmas brings you what I’ve had in my advent calendar so far!
This one was a gift and is from Marks and Spencers; I’m loving it! I also have a chocolate calendar and a Yankee candle calendar.
I think with beauty calendars, it’s a nice way to try different products and see if there’s anything new you’d like to try! Here’s what I’ve opened so far…
- Rosie for Autograph Amazing Radiance Body Glow. I’ve loved using this! It’s a tinted lotion to give your skin a radiant glow; It’s slightly bronze and sparkly. It’d be perfect for summer but I think I’ll wear it at my works party as it smells amazing too!
- Gatineau Advanced Rejuvinating Cream. Designed to firm and even your skin; it feels lovely and has the texture of a primer. I’ll keep trying it!
- Filorga Meso-Mask. A radiance boosting face mask; perfect for winter when you’re feeling a little dull! It definitely leaves a subtle glow.
- Rodial Dragon’s Blood Sculpting Gel. Full of collagen to firm your skin and it smells like oranges. Again I’ll have to keep using it to see what it’s like but it definitely feels lovely.
- Nuxe Precious Scented Shower Oil. I haven’t used this yet but I’ve tried it on my hand; it smells beautiful and leaves a lovely shimmer to your skin!
- E Black Magic Mascara. I’m normally fussy with my mascara; I have a favourite and I stick to it. So I was pleasantly surprised when I opened it to see it has the same curved shaped wand as my favourite one! Very dark and dramatic.
- Nailsinc Gel One Coat in Molten Star. Very Christmassy! Metallic gold in colour; I think I’ll wear it Christmas day.
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Perla. This stayed on amazingly! I’m really into liquid lipsticks at the moment and this is a lovely nude shade that genuinely doesn’t budge.
- And finally… Korres Wild Rose Sleeping Facial. Again, I haven’t used this one so I’m going to go to bed now and try it! I’ve smelt it and it really does smell of roses!
So that’s all my goodies so far! I definitely recommend getting the ones which leave a glow on your skin; I think I may look for these in store next summer!
What advent calendar do you have?