As 2017 dawned to an end, I popped champagne with my parents, husband and Woopy and let in the New Year with cheer. 2017 was a mixed but eventful and I made lots of memories I will never forget!
It always takes me ages to make new years resolutions; there’s always the classic diet one or give up something. I don’t want to give anything up; I want to live life to the fullest I can and enjoy every minute of it!
With that being said, there are a few small changes I intend to make to my life to make 2018 even better!
My 5 Resolutions
- Try be more punctual. I’m always 5 minutes behind no matter what and this needs to end! Alarms are set and I’m ready… watch this space.
- Try be more patient. Honestly I am not the most patient person and if it’s not done there and then I have a toddler tantrum. Not cool. I need to count to ten.
- Take more time to blog. I really enjoy blogging and spending time doing it, but sometimes it feels as if I’m a bit rushed and just trying to throw something together!
- Be healthier. I’m not into all this diet business, I just want to try be a little more sensible this year Although I say this every year 😂.
- Make more plans. Last year we did quite a few things but we could’ve done more! I’m excited for what this year will bring and I want to have something each month to be excited about!
Are you managing to stick to your new years resolutions?