Today I thought I’d do a bit of a “what’s in my bag” style post, but with my absolute essentials that I take everywhere!
I don’t know about you, but there are some things that I just need to take with me in my handbag so I’m always ready! For me, I find it easier to fit all of my must haves into one little bag that I can just pick up and pop into another bag as needed.
- Hairbrush – I don’t like a windswept look so a mini brush is perfect to flatten any flyaways.
- Lipstick– this changes depending on what one I’m wearing that day; often I forget to take out the last one and end up with a fair few cluttering my bag!
- Powder and brush – I like to keep a pressed powder to touch up my t-zone and a mini brush from Real Techniques to make application easy!
- Hand Cream – my hands can get really dry if I use the wrong soap and plus I just love this hand cream anyway! I use Sanctuary and it leaves my hands feeling as soft as velvet!
- Hygiene– I also like to carry a mini deodorant, whatever perfume I’m wearing that day and some feminine products! Ready for anything.
I keep all of these things in my little orange Michael Kors bag, ready to pick up and pop into whatever handbag I’m using so I don’t forget anything!
What don’t you leave the house without?